Siehe Details auf AliExpress GearBest Beobachten Kontakt

60 Pcs Axial Lead 1/2W 1% Tolerance 18K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor

CHF 2.71 Sofort-Kaufen 25d 11h, 30-Day Rücknahmen, Kostenloser PayPal-Käuferschutz in unbegrenzter Höhe.

Verkäufer: digitalzone02 (103,425) 99.2%, Artikelstandort: Hong Kong, Versand nach: Worldwide, Artikelnummer: 322054478353 Specification: Description: Features color code bands, axial leads, through hole mounting. Metal film resistor is low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. Axial lead for easy to mount, used in most of home appliance, communication, instruments, also in wireless electronic equipment. 300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 220K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 4.2515 Pcs 5W 5.1K Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 515 Pcs 5W Watt 3.3 Ohm 5% Ceramic Cement Power Resistor White USD 5600 Pcs 1/8W 330K Ohm Axial Leading Type Carbon Film Fixed Resistors USD 3.2475 Pcs 0.5 Watt 47K Ohm 5% Colored Ring Axial Lead Carbon Film Resistors USD 2.270.3 ohm 1W 1% Tolerance Through Hole Metal Oxide Film Fixed Resistors 30 Pcs USD 4.13Shop Category AquariumNew ArrivalsToys/GamesSporting GoodsMP3/MP4 Players & AccessoriesHome & OfficeGadgetsFashionComputer AccessoriesCell Phone & AccessoriesCamera & PhotographyOtherNew List Item 300 Pcs Through Hole 1/4W 1% Tolerance 56 Ohm Metal Oxide Film Resistor USD 4.11300Pcs Colored Ring Axial Lead 1/8W 1% 680 Ohm Metal Film Resistor USD 4.0980 Pcs 0.5W Watt 620 Ohm 5% Tolerance Axial Lead Carbon Film Resistors USD 2.341000Pcs 3.9K Ohm 1/8W 5% Tolerance Axial Lead Carbon Film Fixed Resistor USD 51000pcs 1/6W 330 Ohm Resistance Axial Lead 4 Bands Carbon Film Resistor USD 560 Pcs Axial Lead 1/2W 1% Tolerance 18K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor Specification: Product Name Metal Film Resistors Power Rating 1/2W Resistance 18K Ohm Tolerance ±1% Total Length(Approx.) 6cm /2.4" Body Size 3 x 9mm/0.12" x 0.35"(D*L) Color Blue Weight 19g Package Content 60(± 2%) x Metal Film Resistors Description: Features color code bands, axial leads, through hole mounting. Metal film resistor is low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. Axial lead for easy to mount, used in most of home appliance, communication, instruments, also in wireless electronic equipment. Item Specifics NumberOfItems1Hot Item 60pcs 300K Ohm Value 1W 5% Axial Lead Through Hole Carbon Film ResistorsUSD 4.3130Pcs 1% Tolerance 1 Ohm Resistance Through Hole Metal Oxide Film ResistorUSD 2.7730 Pcs 1W Power 1% Toleranc 22 Ohm Flameproof Axial Metal Film ResistorUSD 4.0915 Pcs 0.5 Ohm Resistance 1% Through Hole Mount Axial Lead Metal Film ResistorsUSD 2.6430 PCS 2W Watt 1% 3.3 Ohm Colored Ring Axial Lead Type Metal Film ResistorsUSD 2.79PAYMENTSHIPPINGRETURNSOur group comprises factories in Asia that manufacture OEM and home and garden products.We believe in FACTORY DIRECT purchases.Our mission is to deliver Lower Prices and Better Quality to consumers and distributors wherever, whenever.We strive to ensure that our products are reliable, updated and that our transactions are smooth and speedy.We are proud to have served over 500,000 ebay buyers worldwide. International Buyers - Please Note:Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Buyers are responsible for these charges.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods or inclimate weather conditions.We cannot ship on weekends and we do not offer Saturday, Sunday or holiday delivery.All our items will be shipped to buyer's PayPal address, please confirm your address on PayPal before you bid. Please make sure your shipping address is correct. We are not responsible for any loss in transit if a wrong address is provided.Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 30 days upon receipt.If you would like to return your product(s) for repair / replacement / refund, please kindly contact our customer service representatives via email for an authorized RMA number.Your returned product(s) will not be processed without a completed RMA.We left positive feedback for you after receiving payment. Your feedback is very important for us, positive feedback and 5 Score DSR is highly appreciated.Please let us know before leaving any negative feedback or 1 point, 2 point low DSR or open any disputes on Paypal and Ebay, please give us the opportunity to resolve any problems and we will try our best to satisfy your needs.If any question, please feel free to contact us via 'Ask seller a question' ,We try our best to reply to your emails as soon as possible, due to high volume of daily incoming emails and time zone difference, we may not be able to reply your emails immediately.Please allow 1-2 business days for us to response.Please email us to resolve any problem before you leave any feedback to us. We will reply you via email ASAP, if no response for you within 48 hours, please check the spam / junk folder in your mail box.DescriptionPolicy60 Pcs Axial Lead 1/2W 1% Tolerance 18K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor Specification: Product Name Metal Film Resistors Power Rating 1/2W Resistance 18K Ohm Tolerance ±1% Total Length(Approx.) 6cm /2.4" Body Size 3 x 9mm/0.12" x 0.35"(D*L) Color Blue Weight 19g Package Content 60(± 2%) x Metal Film Resistors Description: Features color code bands, axial leads, through hole mounting. Metal film resistor is low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. Axial lead for easy to mount, used in most of home appliance, communication, instruments, also in wireless electronic equipment. Item Specifics NumberOfItems1 300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 220K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 4.2515 Pcs 5W 5.1K Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 515 Pcs 5W Watt 3.3 Ohm 5% Ceramic Cement Power Resistor White USD 5600 Pcs 1/8W 330K Ohm Axial Leading Type Carbon Film Fixed Resistors USD 3.2475 Pcs 0.5 Watt 47K Ohm 5% Colored Ring Axial Lead Carbon Film Resistors USD 2.270.3 ohm 1W 1% Tolerance Through Hole Metal Oxide Film Fixed Resistors 30 Pcs USD 4.13Hot Item 60pcs 300K Ohm Value 1W 5% Axial Lead Through Hole Carbon Film ResistorsUSD 4.3130Pcs 1% Tolerance 1 Ohm Resistance Through Hole Metal Oxide Film ResistorUSD 2.7730 Pcs 1W Power 1% Toleranc 22 Ohm Flameproof Axial Metal Film ResistorUSD 4.0915 Pcs 0.5 Ohm Resistance 1% Through Hole Mount Axial Lead Metal Film ResistorsUSD 2.6430 PCS 2W Watt 1% 3.3 Ohm Colored Ring Axial Lead Type Metal Film ResistorsUSD 2.79PAYMENTWe ONLY accept Paypal.We appreciate prompt payment and look forward to your business in the future. Unpaid item will be filed without receiving payment in 7 days from listing ended..SHIPPING International Buyers - Please Note:Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Buyers are responsible for these charges.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods or inclimate weather conditions.All items will be dispatched from our warehouse in China or Hong Kong directly. We will ship worldwide EXCEPT Italy, Nigeria, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, India, China, Hong Kong, Macau Due to Custom restrictions, we do not ship lighters to US We cannot ship on weekends and we do not offer Saturday, Sunday or holiday delivery.All our items will be shipped to buyer's PayPal address, please confirm your address on PayPal before you bid.RETURNS Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 30 days upon receipt.If you would like to return your product(s) for repair / replacement / refund, please kindly contact our customer service representatives via email for an authorized RMA number. Your returned product(s) will not be processed without a completed RMA.Buyers are responsible for the return shipping costs under any circumstances.On Sep-11-18 at 14:37:05 PDT, seller added the following information: Condition: New, Manufacturer Part Number: Does Not Apply, NumberOfItems: 1, Brand: uxcell, MPN: Does Not Apply

vjcreations.com Insights vjcreations.com Exklusiv
  •  Popularität - 906 blicke, 0.9 views per day, 965 days on eBay. Super hohe von blicke. 0 verkauft, 1 verfügbar.
  •  Preis -
  •  Verkäufer - 103,425+ artikel verkauft. 0.8% negativ bewertungen. Großer Verkäufer mit sehr gutem positivem Rückgespräch und über 50 Bewertungen.
Ähnliche Artikel Items
Sitemap